.

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Personal Statment Statement Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

Statment - Personal Statement ExampleOn the some other hand, failinges are really imperative and essential to complete an individuals life, and individuals become successful when they are able to utilize their strengths in a way to turn their weaknesses into qualities. In this regard, I have matte that I am holder of a very altruistic mortalality that often seems a weakness in this materialistic world in which, everyone is running after notions of success, money, and fame. I am glad that I have been successful in turning my weaknesses into a strength that has allowed me to become a mature person in this life who has the vision and capability to bring some constructive change in this world.However, it is very essential that individuals should set realistic objectives to be successful, and application for attaining Bachelors Degree in Petroleum Engineering is assort of such belief that will allow me to acquire understanding of theoretical frameworks related to the field of tech nology. In addition, acquisition of this degree will facilitate me in achieving my objectives of obtaining a sound career in the engineering field. I have carried out extensive research regarding the engineering profession, and have gained tremendous respect for it, as the field has been significant in bringing influential and positive alterations in so many lives globally.I belong to a country that is rich in natural resources, specifically petroleum that indicates the wide-ranging context of the petroleum engineering in the country. Besides scope, engineering subjects have always been ahead in shake me with their calculations and formulas that is another reason of choosing the engineering field for my career. For this reason, I have explored different aspects of the field, and petroleum engineering seemed the nonesuch field for me. In this regard, I have searched your reputable academic institution, and have utmost

No comments:

Post a Comment