.

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Nice thing that have happened to me Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

Nice thing that have happened to me - Essay ExampleI still clearly remember that I was about to turn eighteen and I was very excited about my birthday the very next day. I was hoping for many phone calls as well as wishes from my family right subsequently midnight. But I got really disappointed when the plans did not go according to what I had wished. As the clock ticked twelve, I waited for the arrival of my parents and my siblings into my room and I unplowed on looking towards my cell phone to expect messages and calls from all my friends and colleagues. I waited for an hour and the thought annoyed me that nobody remembered my birthday which was the most important day of the year for me. With thoughts that I was lonely and nobody cared for me, I fell asleep. Things did not change the next morning. I woke up and got ready to leave for my school. I waited yearningly for my mother to remember but she did not find anything special about the day and she bid me farewell like all the ot her days of the week. I was utterly disappointed and headed for school expecting a warm welcome from my friends but the regular(a)ts did not occur as per my wish and I realized that nobody even wished me. I felt very down and the day seemed to be very long at school. I did not talk much to anyone and just looked forwards to reach home and not to get in contact with anyone. As soon as I reached home, there was a pleasant surprise delay for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment